SCHEDULE AT YOUR CONVENIENCE!
We are known for how closely we listen and how carefully we look.
To help reduce no shows and continue to invest quality time in getting to know you, our office has a $35 reservation fee. It will be applied to your retinal photography at the time of your visit and is completely refundable if you reschedule or cancel your appointment 24 hours prior to your appointment time.
WHAT IS RETINAL PHOTOGRAPHY?
As a part of your yearly comprehensive exam CED will take a wide-field photo of your retina without dilation. This detailed image assists in detecting and monitoring retinal conditions that can lead to partial vision loss or blindness.
Advantages to retinal photography include:
- The ability for you to view your retina, discuss and understand your ocular health with your doctor
- Serves as a vital baseline for diagnosing and managing eye, as well as, any systemic disease
- A painless and non-invasive measurement that will allow you to immediately return to work or school
We’d Love To See You!
You can find us off Roberta Road in the Town Center. Please call or text us if you have any trouble finding our office.
- 4350 Main Street, Suite 101
- Harrisburg, NC 28075
- Phone: 704-322-3600
- Fax: 704-230-4100
- Email: [email protected]
Hours Of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Appointment Only: 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Closed Daily for Lunch: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM